This text has been automatically translated by Google. Switch to original.
Spacious, neat and decent classic / retro camper, with as special features driving on LPG, and a fixed 2p bed in a sort of separate bedroom / bedstead in the back. Very suitable as a family camper with 4 berths (and 6 seats), but then including some parental privacy. But precisely because of that fixed bed (now with a new mattress!) Also ideal for a nice trip with two people or to overwinter. The perfect multi-purpose camper, with lots of options for transporting kayaks / surfboards / zodiac!
Top of the range 80s luxury, nostalgic woodwork and rattan, almost in original condition, but in the meantime also decorated with solar panels, LCD TV, radio CD player with bluetooth and MP3, car kit, extra sockets (220V, 12V, USB), modern bike carrier, larger (normal and blind spot) mirrors, extra belts and roof racks, Reliable, well maintained, in excellent technical condition, low mileage (less than 160,000, of which only 16,000 on LPG). November 2017 technically and in terms of interior again fully checked. Cozy, neat, and with a very complete inventory.
Advantages of this wonderful camper (we find ourselves):
- CHILD-FRIENDLY: a dinette right behind the driver's section (play or watching TV at your fingertips), with a large low window and good view on both sides (also against motion sickness). There are two HIP BELTS built in for the bench in the direction of travel, which can also be used for a child seat or maxicosi.
- FIXED 2-PERSON BED in a kind of SEPARATE BEDROOM! If you are two, so no hassle with the table every day. And if you are with children you still have some 'parental privacy' for a wonderful holiday feeling :-). Now after a comment with a completely new custom made mattress!
- TOWARD DINETTE UP TO 140 CM. The seating area can be converted into a comfortable 140 cm wide bed, so more than the usual 100 to 110 cm width of the dinette itself. On top of the dinette comes a 7 cm thick topper / top mattress (new) for extra sleeping comfort.
- HE DRIVES ON LPG (and of course also on petrol), so drives cheaply, but also no diesel fuel, no diesel fuel, and less problems with urban environmental zones. (LPG is cheap and good in most European countries: there are also special apps, to link to navigation)
- VISION TO BACK through a large window at the rear. As a driver you can simply look backwards through the 'bedroom' through a normal rear view mirror.
- WIDE OF INSIDE, SEPARATE FROM OUTSIDE. Because of the layout, the camper looks pretty big inside, but because it is not too high, and because of the lack of an alcove, it looks modest from the outside. So catches little wind, runs smoothly, and partly because of the view to the rear he certainly does not feel clumsy and awkward.
- LOTS OF LIGHT by many large (tinted) windows, all equipped with COMBIORREN (from below blackout blinds, from above mosquito screens).
- SUITABLE FOR LONGER TOURS AND COOL / REMOTE AREAS. The camper has a very good stove, and by the previous owner (Scandinavia enthusiast) equipped with solar panels, extra lights and floodlights, and an extra (connected) large gas cylinder. The camper is therefore also very suitable for longer round trips, in the early and late season, and further away from the civilized world. Note: As with all (older) campers, the refrigerator on 12V is less cold than on 230V ('shore power'), but the refrigerator also works on gas in emergencies. Also works on 12V charging of devices (phones, laptops, etc.) obviously fine while driving but not during standstill.
- ROOF CARRIERS on top of the camper, suitable for the transport of several kayaks or surfboards. If desired, two large roof boxes can also be mounted for extra storage space. A BRACKET FOR THE TRANSPORT OF AN OUTBOARD MOTOR can be mounted on the ladder at the rear.
- the camper is ALL-RISC INSURED at the NKC (Dutch Camper Club). This insurance includes free PECHHULP and REPLACEMENT TRANSPORT.
EXTRA OPTIONS for this camper:
- linen service.
The camper is standard equipped with clean and fresh and moltons / mattress protectors and sheets. For 50 Euro extra you can also get fresh coverings (1x2p and 2x1p), pillows, covers and towels when renting which we then wash for you.
- when renting a large rubber boat with a 6 hp outboard engine.
This dinghy (model zodiac, 290 long, suitable for 300 kg / 4 persons) is transported in a roof box on top of the camper, the outboard motor is transported on a bracket at the back of the camper. Including accessories such as pump, petrol tank, lock, life jackets, etc, costs 100 Euro per week.
- when renting a 2p kayak.
This is a 'Norwegian kayak' (a large open compartment with 2 slidable chairs), suitable for flat water, but NOT for whitewater or for sea. There can be 2 adults plus two small children (max 6 yrs). Includes accessories such as paddles, waterproof barrel, life jackets, etc, costs 50 Euro per week.
CONSIDERATIONS for this camper:
- Older campers like this do not have the engine power of new campers. With this camper you can drive a cruising speed of 90 to 100 (flat!), And that feels really hard enough is our experience. High mountains are also fine, but not the highest passes and calm.
- Given his age and the lower power / speed, this motorhome is not suitable for a short distance in a short period. According to our own experience, 700 km a day is already a lot, that for days in a row we do not think this camper is a good idea. So there must be a bit of a balance between the duration of the request and the destination. We reject a request for a week to North Italy, or a weekend in Denmark.
We are very happy with our camper. We therefore expect tenants to be cautious and normal, and only rent out if we feel good about the prospective tenants. Conversely, prospective tenants can of course always look at the camper prior to booking and possibly take a test drive.
# Do you want to rent this camper very cheaply for VIRGIN? At least 2 months to a 'dry' destination such as Greece, Italy, Spain, Portugal or Morocco, in the period November-February, for only 800 euros per month! Possibly the camper can drive you to the destination. Send a message for more information. #