This text has been automatically translated by Google. Switch to original.
Our Peugeot Boxer / Pössl-2-Win (anno 2004) is very suitable for people who have enough of a compact camper of good quality. Km. stand is approx. 170,000 km (November 2017). The following information is important:
• Fully furnished with inventory (except towels, sheet package: both optional).
• A full kitchen inventory for 4 people. Refrigerator is on gas, 230 or 12 V.
• Heating on gas or with a 1000 W and / or 500 W heater when you are on the current.
• More than enough electrical cords with all kinds of adapter plugs etc., if necessary for approx. 60 m.
• In the camper there are extra sockets for 230 V (5 pieces).
• Blocks to put the camper horizontally are present. Also four so-called 'go-away assistants' (ANWB) in case you are on a soggy / slippery surface. They are also useful for laying under the blocks so that they do not sink into soft ground.
• Two good chairs + table for an outside breakfast.
• Obviously a pot jack (and an original Peugeot jack) in case a tire has to be changed. Incidentally, the camper got 4 new tires in March.
• The motorhome is well insured for Europe (NKC), including extensive roadside assistance at home and abroad.
• The camper is 5.60 m long and can be parked at any parking place. The width is 2.38 m incl. Mirrors (2.02 m. Excl. Mirrors) and 2.50 m high!
• A bike carrier (optional) can be attached to the towing hook.
• There is a solar panel that keeps the two batteries 'on power'.
• Many small extras (eg gas / carbon monoxide detection).
• No TV (unfortunately?). Radio / CD player in the Peugeot cab: DAB + with USB connection.
• Engine is strong enough: 2.8 l. diesel: this camper already brought us to Greece, Finland, Spain, Portugal and much in between.
• Two suitcases with tools and accessories (clothesline, guy ropes for the awning, screws, strings, etc.) are present.
• The camper can be brought to your home and collected at additional costs (basic costs € 50.00 and € 1.00 / km for us at home and at home). Then you can safely pack and unpack and clean. Delivery and pick-up service is not guaranteed because we are not always at home together.
• Minimum rental period is 5 nights.
• Environmental zones: our motorhome has a German environmental zone sticker that is yellow and which is number 3 on it. Our motorhome is not eligible for a green sticker. Then there must be major adjustments to the engine.
We regularly camp with our Peugeot-Pössl. The big advantage of our camper, which we now have 7 years in our possession, is that it is compact and yet complete. With the length of 5.60 m, we can park anywhere. We use the camper to make longer journeys (France, Spain, Portugal, Norway, Finland, Greece etc.), but also to go on weekends with them. We love complete and solid. Our camper is not luxurious, but has everything that is needed for us. In any case, that is a fixed bed and conversion is never necessary. We are both a little on age (72 and 64), but we are fine in this camper.
The layout of the Pössl is very efficient. The two gas bottles (back door) give enough energy for a long journey with enough gas to cook (and if necessary for hot water or even heating, though the stove quickly consumes a lot of gas). Are you 'on the current' then heating is also possible with a small heating: 1,000 W and there is also a small one of 500 W. Maintenance of the motor part and the living cabin takes place 'according to the book': everything is fine . The camper looks neat. We take great care of our camper and have a very reliable garage. Our camper is also ideal for people who want to find out by renting or traveling with a camper is something for them. It is not a big bakebeast and yet everything is in it (except a TV). Who can enjoy compact and complete can certainly make longer journeys with this camper. There is no luxury around-in, but there is room enough to make wonderful trips. There is a lot of storage space and the max. Weight is never above 3,300 kg. come true. We never lack space for clothing, food supplies, books etc. etc. For the wine glasses I have made a beautiful 'anti-rattle rack' and such an 'anti-rattle rack' is also in the sink. Handy after coffee or tea on the go.
For the connection of equipment, extra sockets have been made in the 'seating area'. In total there are five 230 V sockets available. There is also a small inverter that provides 230V if necessary from the battery (right cigarette lighter socket: nice word for those who want to scrabble). You then have 150 watts at your disposal. Sufficient to charge eg a battery drill or batteries. Can also be useful. CDs can also be played in the onboard radio (DAB +). This car radio also has a USB connection. There are thus two 12 V connections present. The right connection is linked to the 'home battery' and the starter battery can never run out. There is a daylight panel to keep both batteries charged. Of course, the 'home battery' is charged while driving and also when the motorhome is connected to 230 V.
The insurance of this camper is very complete: when the electronic accelerator in Sweden once refused, one phone call to the insurance was sufficient to arrange everything.
As far as security is concerned, the camper is equipped with a mechanical 'bear lock' and there is an extra (hanging) lock for the sliding door.
Our motorhome is a 'compact bus camper' and that means you should not be much longer than 1.84 m to be able to stand upright. You weigh more than 90 kg. Then you do not move around so easily in the space of the camper.
We rent our motor home to reduce the costs of maintenance and we can continue to do our work in Malawi with the income from the rental. See for this Facebook Care for Malawi.
For those who rent this camper from us, we take all the time to explain everything before you set off. In the camper is a folder with extra explanation of the whole machinery. We also send this information in advance so that you can get to know our camper. Notify us if something is not working or broken. We can then restore and supplement it. On the way you get a tasty surprise. Have a nice trip and enjoy!