Hi, we are Flavio and Luca, campers and dispassionate adventurers. We love to travel but unfortunately holidays are not unlimited ... We like the idea of sharing our vehicle with those who, not having the opportunity to buy a camper, can appreciate this type of holiday.
Our fantastic Donkey from 86, restored both internally and externally, has a 2500cc engine with Overdrive, 4 gears, which no road would be afraid of. Always checked and serviced, perfect engine and interior (in line with the age of the camper).
Dimensions: Length 5.8m - Height 3m - Width 2.2m.
Ciuchino is equipped with the following services:
-high comfortable roof, note that the cell is the ARCA guarantee of construction, reliability, beauty and comfort. With transparent panoramic porthole (mosquito net and blackout included; designed for summer periods)
- internal and external housing cell safety closure (flame)
-autoradio with usb and aux + modern speakers placed near the seats
comfortable and enveloping driving seats with head restraints (they are those of a Renault Scénic)
- 3 solar panels that recharge 2 service batteries for a total of 200A (agm, slow discharge)
- internal inverter that allows you to have a 220V power supply even without being attached to the external network, therefore it allows the use of: computers, tablets, smartphones, electronic objects in general that have an absorption lower than 2kWh, so as not to risk downloading the batteries too quickly. To find out more and to get an idea, search on google: "how-to-calculate-the-electrical-consumption-of-a-appliance".
- multiple heatsink connected to the inverter and anchored to the wall, to charge all your electronic devices
--3 batteries: as mentioned two for the cell and one in the engine compartment, with CBE charge distributor that allows you to charge the engine battery after having completed the charging of the service batteries, automatically, from the solar panels (it is a type of charging of the engine battery in addition to the alternator, designed for those periods when the camper is stationary without being able to recharge the engine battery while running). In this way we are always sure to keep the engine battery alive and well recharged without having nasty surprises that can ruin our holiday!
- BIvalente refrigerator (gas, 220 external camping column) with freezer compartment
-Kitchen (2 burners) and sink
- led lights in the cell and in the bathroom
-bathroom with pull-out hand shower, equipped with splash guard for showering.
-extractable nautical toilet with dedicated tank
-bed places (recommended): 4 adults + 2 children [MAX] or 3 adults + 3 children [MAX]
-electric boiler (new and modern) with hot air recirculation (if any) of the gas stove (exclusive electric use, only if connected to an external 220v column, which normally provide the campsites)
- rear bike carrier (2 / 4bikes)
- double rear communicating locker, practical and capacious (skis, and objects just over 2m long)
- rear view camera (with front chamber on the mirror) and parking aid lines
- 10kg propane gas cylinder
-tv with fixed antenna, digital terrestrial
- awnings that separate the various rooms (two rear beds, attic, cockpit)
-windows with blackouts and mosquito nets
-insured RCA Allianz with international roadside assistance and "plen air" card
they also provide
- rubber hose for water loading + 220V connection cable
-min comfort accessories for bathroom (blue liquid toilet, dedicated toilet paper, soap liq.)
-tent camping tent 2 places
- outdoor solar shower (can be hooked on all sides!)
- awnings for the cabin
-engine oil, liq. spare radiator and fuses
- first aid kit + reflective jacket and fire extinguisher
- on request we can supply board games, deck of cards (Neapolitan), coffee machine + coffee (variable brand)
-on explicit request we can supply:
plastic dishes and glasses, camping table and chairs, pots and pans.
- ON REQUEST POSSIBILITY TO LEAVE AND TAKE THE VEHICLE AT SOME AIRPORTS NEARBY AND AT THE PORT OF GENOA (additional price to be agreed)
- on request possibility of reception at the aforementioned airports / ports by our own car and leave you at the camper (additional price to be agreed)
- on request, sticker for Swiss motorways (one-off stamp expenses, to be paid by us).
Consumption in line with the age of the camper, also replaced diesel fuel injection pump. With moderate driving, fuel consumption of 10km / lt, while for the more hasty ones, also 8km / lt.
As for the available space, there is a lot: two wardrobes, two very spacious govoni under cell seats plus the aforementioned rear govoni.
In short, if you have eyes for the beautiful landscapes that will give you the opportunity to see, you will have them for him too! : D: D
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR US to point out that our motorhome IS NOT A "SCASSONE", with a reliable engine (we can demonstrate the work done and the overhauls), with an average cruising speed of 90km / h, a bright and pleasant cell. treated with delicacy and love as if it were your own. Restored in all its parts of vital importance to live comfortably and move in complete safety. It has a very exclusive cell and general aesthetics, fun is guaranteed even for very long trips, in fact we tested it at the end of April 2019 making a journey of 5,000 km in Portugal, departure Turin, in 6 on the outward and in 5 on the return , 12 total days, without any mechanical problems and sleeping comfortably.
Finally, we would like to emphasize that requests for sharing outside the platform will not be taken into consideration, to guarantee the maximum security provided by the insurance of the platform and to make every transaction transparent.